Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

I have burnt like black spot which is spreading in my mouth.

Dear Dr, Have a nice day..! 2-3 mnths back in my mouth a burnt like black scar occured..nw its spreading to next side f the mouth....v consult a internal med dr...he advisd me to gargle with mouth wash to apply fungal cream...after applying it yesterday..nw i cant open my mouth bcoz pain...swelling....wen time f consultation he advised to chk sugar lvl thyroid ... after tat he prescribed 25gm thyroid tab sugar 110 so control myself...after tat he told if its nt going within 1 wek v can go for an plz advs...... 27yrs, female
Asked On : Mon, 2 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  238
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for query,
You might have Leucoplekia patch and should be given immediate attention.
Consult Oral surgeon and get examined physically.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 4 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor