Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

I have bumps at the bottom of my hairs on my arm. Suggest me a remedy

I have bumps at the bottom of my hairs on my arm. They are raised just a little bit and have white tips kind of at the very top of the bump. What is this?They come in little batches all up and down my arm. They aren t all that noticeable. What is this and what can I do to get rid of them?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  272
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
I totally agree with Dr Pandya. You can try U-lac ointment twice daily if it is available at your place or else apply Retin-A 0.025% cream once daily at night.
Answered: Thu, 17 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Ashutosh Pandya's  Response
u r having keratosis pilaris for that u have to consult a dermatologist at ur locality. these do respond to concentional therapies if not u can go for chemical peeling.
dr ashutosh pandya
Answered: Thu, 17 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor