Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

I have bulky uterus, how can I treat it without undergoing surgery ?

I have bulky uterus(94mm x 51 mm x 66mm) with a small intra-mural to sub- serous fibroid at anterior fundic wall . how can i treat it without undergoing surgery?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  622
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

The treatment method of fibroids depends on the symptoms. They can cause abnormal, heavy vaginal bleeding, anemia, infertility, pelvic pain. If these symptoms are mild and have no intention of conceiving, medication will shrink the fibroids. They are called, Luteinizing Hormone releasing Harmon analogues.

However there is very less invasive surgery, Laparoscopic myomectomy. With this approach the myoma is completely removed.

Dr. Jagdish
Answered: Tue, 23 Nov 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor