I have breathing difficulties even at rest especially while lying

I have breathing difficulties even at rest especially while lying down for almost 6 months. I consulted a doctor about 4 months ago. He prescribed some bronchial dilators and anti-depressant. It cured almost 50%. But now its coming more aggressively. Last night I woke up from sleep because I was suffocating. My forehead started to sweat and vision was blurry. I sat down to breathe. I took some salt because it was looking like low blood pressure. After that sweat stopped but I sat for 15 minutes until I started to breathe normally (but not 100%). Now its been 12 hours but I am facing difficulty breathing
Wed, 24 Oct 2018