Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

I have breakouts around the inside of my anus. Should I be worried about an STD?

Should I be worried about an STD?? I'm really scared about it This is awkward for me to talk about..but I'm really worried right now...I have noticed breakouts around the inside of my anus but I have yet to notice any around doesn't itch but does burn and some break does not burn while urination however....might I have an STD?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  292
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Have you come in contact with a person having STD?
if yes then go for test of STD to rule out STD.
I think you might have Fistula in ano.
consult surgeon and get examined.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 2 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor