Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

I have both ovaries are normal in size and morphologies, What does it mean please suggest

Good day! I m 29 year old, I have been bleeeding for more than 3weeks now. I already hav an ultrasound result and it says I have both ovaries are normal in size and morphologies. No focal mass noted. Endometrial lining is thickened. Cervix and posterior cul de sac are unremarkable. ( Negative adnexae, cervix and posterior cul de sac).. What does it mean please if anybody can interpret I would be thankful.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  378
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Please thank you for your time and your helpful answers for people in very need,
I am writing from another place of world from Albania so I am sorry for my bed english. I need your help PLEASE,

I had 3 abortion, first one in 6 March 2009 - 6 weeks old, second at 11 May 2010 - 17 weeks old, last one in 6 November 2010 - 7 weeks old, on this last abortion i was
cleared 3 times by doctors every 6 days beacuse my blood didn't stop. I done all medical Analise - tests including hormones and all are ok. But I have one problem, from January 2011 I don't get menstrual cycles regularity I mean I get menstrual paint every 28 days and just some points of dark blood and just one day. Dr.seas that my endometrium is 1 to 2 mm thick. Could I get pregnant or can I conceive by IVF with this sis of endometrium.
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
The prolonged bleeding you are having is due to thickened endometrium which is the inner layer of uterus which causes bleeding.Normally the thickened endometrium is due to hormonal imbalance and hormonal therapy is needed to control the problem.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Fri, 8 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Endometrial thickening is a gynecological inflammation.With the excitation of inflammation 、endocrine disorders 、or some drug stimulate ,that make the endometrium hypertrophy .The normal symptom is bleeding .
You can try traditional Chinese medicine-Fuyan Pill .It's very effect .
Answered: Sat, 24 Sep 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor