Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

I have borichitis, should I concern with ENT ?

Hi I have borichitis...... thats what I m taking treatment for, but for past couple of years, some how, it doesnt feel like getting better, i take antibiotics, nebulization etc for 2-3 months i get it back in couple of months, feels like all the year i have the problem, I was always consulting a chest specialist, but now I am thinking if there is any possibility of seeing a ENT,
Asked On : Mon, 8 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  501
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  Anonymous's Response

You are having chronic bronchitis I guess which is present most of the time in the year. So you should take up necessary precautions well in advance to avoid frequent attacks.

Answered: Wed, 10 Mar 2010
Pulmonologist Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra's  Response
From your history, there is a possibility of you suffering from bronchial asthma. I suggest you to follow up with a Chest Physician only and get yourself thoroughly evaluated including chest xray, PFT & serum IgE levels.
Answered: Wed, 21 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor