Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

I have boils on right leg and and it is painful

on the back side of the right leg boils spread on calf till the foot and pain at buttock
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  404
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi. Welcome to Healthcaremagic

I understand there is a definite skin infection. But You need physical examination. Buy iodized surgical scrubs from good pharmacies at hospitals and clean daily. Use Septran 2 tablets in morning and 2 tablets in evening. Side effects include allergies and sun alleges.Use minimum 10 day. Do not quit until the boils resolve.

Regards, Dr. Jagdish
Answered: Mon, 7 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor