Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

I have boil on anus. What would be the treatment of this ?

I have boil on anus.....what is the cause of this & what is the treatment for this hi doctor
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  634
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear, a boil in the anus could be folliculitis, that is hair follicle infection in anal region or could be a peri anal abscess.consult a surgeon and get urself treated.
Answered: Tue, 1 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
the boil in anus can be a perianal abscess or a sinus please get examined by a doctor so that proper trearment is possible .It can be treated by a antibiotic or if not possible it may require a surgical drainage of abscess.So better consult a surgeon so that proper line of treatment is possible.
Answered: Tue, 1 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor