Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

I have blotchy raised skin, how to get rid of it ?

On my back, there has formed an area of blotchy spots, muttled together. The skin is discolored and slightly raised. It is not itchy. It started as a small area of blotchy, raised, discolored spots, and has gotten bigger over the last few months. I have two small circles of it on the inside of my left arm as well. I am not irritated by it whatsoever. I am just concerned because the area seems to be getting bigger/more spots are forming.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  493
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
u need to be examine by dermatologist
u may have
-fungal infection
-anular eczema
dont touch it as it may be infectious
keep ur body dry and clean
Answered: Tue, 3 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The blotchy raised area of skin can be a sort of infection due to fungus/bacteria also.Since it is not itchy the reason will be difficult to figure out without seeing it in person.The better option is to consult a Dermatologist who will examine you and advise treatment accordingly.
Answered: Mon, 2 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor