I have blood pressure of 140-160/80-90, is that high?

With blood pressure of 140-160/80-90, is that high? The doctors seemed not worried. HELP.?
Tue, 23 Feb 2010
's  Response
If your B/P was high one or two times, and you were under stress, pain or anxiety, they might not be concerned. If YOU are concerned, you should moniter your own B/P and write it down. Take it at different times during the day and then bring your readings back to your doc. Most docs these days will not ignore a reading higher than 120/80, since studies have shown they should actually be lower than that. But, you need to have more than one or two readings recorded.
torres's  Response

I have a question about my blood presure when i am relax i control 160/85 i am worry about my systolic presure can affect some thing