I have blood filled lumps under my skin on my armpits. What could be the reason for this?

hi im 19 years old and i have these lumps under my skin on my armpits i tried poping them and pus and dark dark blood came out. but they filled back up this has been happening for a year now i have this problom with both armpits except on right armpit the lump it above the skin and i can see it but when i pop it it has the same reaction as the underskin lumps. in ocasion i get these same outer skin lumps in my vaginal area but those when they pop do go away. i am soverweight if is the weight the issue what should i do??
Thu, 19 May 2011