Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

I have blisters on my vagina that are causing a lot of discomfort. Do I have an HPV infection ?

i have blisters on my vagina... its very uncomfortable and will be going to emergency room, do u think i have a hpv
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,  
Medical Topics
  User's Response
it could be.. but don't worry too much before you go to see a doctor first.i guess you can also consult the live counselor on Positivemate,,com .he's really patient and knowledgeable, and can solve almost those questions.
Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Vaishali Hebbar's  Response
Hello There..
Welcome to healthcare Magic Forum..
Genital warts usually appear as a small bump or groups of bumps in the genital area. They can be small or large, raised or flat, or shaped like a cauliflower. If you have history of contact with a person with HPV, than it could be HPV.
Get a consultation by a doctor who could diagnose HPV by just looking at it!!
Hope this helps!!
Take care!!
Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor