Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

I have blister on vagina, what could be the reason for this?

me and my boyfriend have been dating for 3 years and we just had a baby, so before you say std please give me other options, neither one of us have cheated. please dont say go see a doctor because i have an apt. tomorrow morning for 11, i am just so scared i want to find some more things now ! ok so to start out with it just came about 2 days ago, i noticed it because it burns when i pee, the day it happend i just got off my period, ( tampons ) , and i had a bath with A L O T of perfume in it, bubble bath, bath chrystals and bath gels, i just changed out laundry detergent to gain( have never used it before ) , ok so now that we have all the events leading up to it ill try to explain all though itll be hard because i can not see it, but how my boyfriend describes it is just barely a bump, its white and looks as though it has puss in it, theres two on each side just before entering the vagina, please help i am FREAKING out !!!!!!!
Asked On : Fri, 4 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  199
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
It is difficult to be certain what you are describing.

However, I imagine that these spots have been there for a little while, are smooth, and that you don't have any soreness, itching or discharge.

If you do have these other symptoms, then I think you should contact us again with more details, or see your GP.

If they are as I suspect, then they are almost certainly small mucous or pilar cysts.

These are quite harmless, and are due to secretions from some of the many small glands in the vaginal area getting trapped in the glands instead of being secreted onto the surface.

They sometimes go away on their own, but may persist for some time. If they do not otherwise trouble you, it is ok to leave them alone.

Removal is possible and can be done under local anaesthetic, but is not really necessary.

Again if they are painful, you have soreness, or a discharge, then either go and see your doctor.
And it may turn into bartholin cyst to bartholin abscess & need to drain with proper antibiotics.
Try to avoid bath with perfume,maintain proper hygeine and regular cleaning of your genitals including under garments.
Be well.
Answered: Fri, 4 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor