Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

I have blister on labia and my genital area is very sensitive

Over the Past few days I have had discomfort in my vaginal area burning when I urinate on the outside of my vagina, last night I went to have sex and it was very painful so my boyfriend looked and I have a blister on my left side labia minora and at the bottom outside of my vagina, very red irritated and raw on the inside, I have recently been having a lot Of trouble with urinary tract infection and just finished ab s. I have Only one sex partner and only one for 8 or mOre months and I have never had a problem likethis in the past. My genital area is very sensitive and I have to be careful what I use near it. Sex does irritated and cause my skin to be raw sometimes. My gyno is closed today and I have to wait until Monday to try to get to the bottom of this. Please help me
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  449
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
The blister like thing you saw might be an STD. the exact diagnosis can be made only after examining it properly.The best thing is to consult your gynaecologist and get treatment both for you as well as your boyfriend.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sun, 3 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor