Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

I have black spots on my body and these are very itchy.

Hello I have this black spots on my body (back, legs, upper arms, chest ) growing from 1 inch to 3 inches diameter. The skin around the black spots turn red and the black spots actually become an open wound after some time because the dark skin gets hard and becomes like flakes Its itchy every time What do u call this condition and what do I do with it ?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1865
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
u need to consult dermatologist
it may be drug reaction
,allergic reaction or viral infection.
dont take any medicine urself
as ur problem may increase by any medicine
for itching u can take tab cetrizine at night
Answered: Tue, 26 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
from the description it is essential that you should immeadiately consult physician/dermatologist and take immediate treatment
it is rightly said drug reaction may be responsible ,may be something else .
physical examinations,investigationsand proper diagnosis will help in proper treatment
Answered: Tue, 26 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor