Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

I have been with stomach problems for the last 3 years

I have been with stomach problems for the last 3 years, i have undergone endoscopy twice.. Investiation shows that i am having gastritis.Twice i have taken H-Pylori Antibiotic tablets.. But doctors didn t test for existence of H-pylori infection? wherecan i find some good gasteroentrologist at chennai or tamilnadu to diagnoise my problem? Vivekkumar.d
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  185
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello, welcome to HCM. You can visit an gastroenterologist in Apollo hospital in cheannai, or you can visit GI department of any big tertiary government hospital. Wish you good health.
Answered: Thu, 18 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor