I have been trying to conceive from past 2month

Hi Doctor, My name is Swathi Chandrasekar. I got married on 15th November 2007. I have been trying to conceive from past 2months. I will let you know about my monthly cycle first: October 2008: 16th Nov 08: 14th Dec 08: 24th ( 39 days delay) I went for pregnancy test, but was negative. In the month of January around 16th or 17th i started spotting scanty bleeding it lasted for 6-7 days. Could you please let me know what could be the possibilities. Is there something to worry about? Please answer soon
Thu, 21 Jan 2010
's  Response
Let me know whether your cycles were irregular for the first time or it is so since long. If it is since long, you should have been evaluated by a radiologist for presence of Polycystic Ovary. Spotting may be starting of your period or may be bleeding due to implantation of embryo so if spotting stops, wait for furthur 10 days and then do urine pregnancy test.
Srinivas Arella's  Response

Pl. check ur thyroid test once. irregular periods and overweight may pull u long. Also Mr.Chandru should check his sperms as well. Its more imp that good erection is not enough to get conceive ..try with confident