I have been taking garcinia cambogia with raspberry ketones,green coffee

I have been taking garcinia cambogia with raspberry ketones,green coffee bean extract, and chromium picolinate from piping rock. Com i have been taking this for about a month.I have also got some forskohlii 250mg I have not taken it yet. And some CLA 800mg that I have taken 1 time I woke up with really bad headache so did not take anything I am 50 and take no prescription medacine I do take iron pills I am anemic other then being overweight I am healthy I am looking to loose weight I know these will not work without exercise and better eating choices but I need to know which one to take and if they interact with one another I hope you can help me thank you very much Andrea saldana
Mon, 14 May 2018