Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

I have been suffering from typhoid fever from last 19 days

I have been suffering from typhoid fever from last 19 days. In the early stages widal test was negative, how ever 14th day widal test comes positive. Now my fever usualy go to 100F daily. How much more time it will take to cure as i need to join my office. Can i join my office as except fever and indigestion i m feeling normal. Nikhil
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  285
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hi welcome to health care now you diagnosed typhoid fever after that treatment starts according to take a week to become normal .you complete the course of antibiotics.after that you take typhoid vaccine because it may reccur.and you have to care ful about food.avoid spicy food for a time.
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
  User's Response
Thanks for reverting quickly.
what is right time foe typhoid vaccine ? its my 19th day today of typhoid.
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor