Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

I have been suffering from severe upper back pain.

I have a pain on the upper right of my back which is now starting to travel down the inside/outside of my right arm. I have had this for over a week and is very painful during the night. I am feeling sick most of the day with headaches ? I have missed a period yet the pregnancy test showed that I am not pregnant .
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  278
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Any suggestins can be given only after getting your cervical Xray done.
Answered: Mon, 24 Jan 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Get cervical spine X-rays or consult orthopedic surgeon to know the exact cause .I can be cervical also.Regular neck exercise with painkiller (analgesic) & local application of gel is better choice.
Answered: Sun, 23 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor