Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

I have been suffering from severe period cramps

hi,i have been suffering from severe period cramps and can go on for quite a while is there anything that can help without taking medication ?,thanks
Asked On : Sun, 18 Apr 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  235
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response

yes you could use hot water bag ,it really works .You can keep it on your stomach and it will give you relief.And avoid having cold stuffs and also spicy food.

Answered: Mon, 19 Apr 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.Normally you just take some anti spasmodic medicine or do hot fomentation.With passage of time these cramps become alright.Thanks and good luck.
Answered: Thu, 10 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor