Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

I have been suffering from cystitis at the age of 25 years

sir, I am male,age25,weight49,hight 5.6 . I have been suffer cystitis from five year,i take many antibiotic,when i take antibiotic then feel good.but some day s latter i feel cystitis problem.that are when come urine can t control,weak, nothing erection of my penis, weight loss . if i drink many water then very much face cystitis problem.I have acidity and I.B.S. is it reason for cystitis?when i take antibiotic then my bowel problem are fine.urine are daily 5th or 6th time.culture is 37.48h yielded no growth.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Aug 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  125
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You could be having irritable bladder. Have you been tested for Diabetes. You should get X-ray KUB and ultrasound KUB to rule out stone formation. You may take plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to reduce chances of urinary infection and stone formation. If you are having diarrhoea, the iinfection may be passed to your urinary tract in some occasions. Avoid drinking much water as you do not have burning sensation on passing urine. Consult a Urologist who would usually recommend medicine to reduce the overactivity of your bladder and less frequent urination and also for erection problem. Avoid taking antibiotics unless indicated by your Doctor. Avoid stress. Do Yoga, Pranayam for stress relief. Do brisk walking exercise everyday for fitness and reduction of stress.
Answered: Wed, 17 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query

Looks like ur getting improper antibiotics or antibiotics not for the full course causing itto recur. I srongl suggest another urine routine and culture sensitivity. this time ake the course for full 12 days and not 5 days
Us urine alkalinezer like syp citraalka 15ml three times daily
Have a healthy living
Answered: Wed, 17 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Go for urine culture so that it will show the bacteria causing infection and medicines affecting particular bacteria.
After report go for long course of that particular antibiotc and you will be cured.
Take plenty of water and some Alkalizing syrup.
Go for ultra sound to rule out any other problem like stones,prostatitis etc.
Take high nourishing diet.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 17 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor