I have been suffering from abdomen cramps. I am worried if I am pregnant

I am jane, 22y/o from philippnes. I am worried because I might be pregnant . I have a 30 days cycle. supposed to be i ll be having my period last jan. 4. but i ve missed it until now (jan.7). I am experiencing slight lower abdominal cramps for almost 2-3 days. I don t know if t is PMS because the usual signi m encoutering before my period is pain in my breasts. now i haven t experienced it. I also don t have vaginal discharges now. it s dry. I am worried if I am pregnant. help me pls.
Thu, 7 Jan 2010