Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

196 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have been suffering from a red rash that is

I have been suffering from a red rash that is itchy and then produces flaky skin on face, mostly near eyes, labial folds, cheeks, neck. Started around mouth a month ago but now is spreading. Minute clinic doc I saw prescribed a topical ointment against fungus infection yet did not help. Been using hydrocortisone cream which seems to help but rash re-appears in same and now different areas. What is this and should I see a doctor?
Wed, 10 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Dear sir I have been suffering from itching and red rashes in my penis for the last couple of months. in the meantime I used azythromicine doxycicline, not yet cured. I m working in central Africa. If you advise me a solution I would be greatful to you

doctor1 MD

I am suffering from drug reaction on whole body from last saturday night and firstly it appears as red rashes and then it became dark brown coloured...And now it fills with watery bubbles like .. will it work with terbicad dusting powder to clear that wounds...plz help...

doctor1 MD

Well i am an over weight person and im suffering from a red rash between my legs on the inner thigh where my legs meet my body. It smells bad, happens when the weather gets hot. Stings like a hot damn when i shower but is better for awhile after, till i get hot again. any tips on how to help ease the pain and get rid of the smell

Loading Online Doctors....