Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

I have been suffering from Tinnitus for the past 14 years

Hi Dr, I am 30 years of age. I have been suffering from Tinnitus for the past 14 years. I have no hearing loss which revealed from several Audiometry/OAE tests. I could remember that before i got tinnitus, i felt ear block for a week, ear pain for 2 days followed by tinnitus which never ended. Prior to onset of tinnitus, i suffered from depression since 1 year. Can you please help me out Sravan
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  269
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It seems that you have got some infection in the ear,may be in middle ear,some impacted wax in the ear or small perforation in the drum can cause tinitus.
Some times chronic sinusitis give rise to infection in the ear,
take nasal inhalation with warm water putting balm or vicks in it.
Take ENT opinion and rule out above mentioned causes.
ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 2 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor