Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

I have been suffering cough for two months now and got transparent phlegm.

I have been suffering cough for two months now and got transparent phlegm . My eating and sleeping habit is still the same and not affected but I m just wondering why I m coughing for a long time. I tried so many cough medicines already but nothing works for me. I need your advice Doctors. Thank you and more power!
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  276
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Have your spirometry and Chest xray done . It will show something. Visit a chest physician.
Answered: Sat, 26 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
if there is no pathological changes seen in your x ray reprorts, blindly go ahead for homoeopathy treatment, its safe effective and gentle
Answered: Sun, 3 Jul 2011
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Since you have cough for 2 months now , you should get an x-ray of your chest done , also get your Phlegm tested , to rule out infections like Tuberculosis.
Since you d onot have fever or any change of color in sputum, I dont think there is any infection present , but just to be on the safer side....
For chronic cough you can try homoeopathy safely, and even for allergies it works realy well.
Answered: Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor