I have been on anti epileptic tablet from past 20 years. Suffering from cold and memory problem

I have been on anti epileptic tabs (eptoin) from past 20 years. Now i am consuming 300 mg in the night. I have regular check up with my doctor . but now a days i am facing memory problem which has become very weak. Also l get confused very often on everything. I am suffering from cold which is not getting cured. I am a civil Engineer by Profession and is affected by my mental health. I want to come over it. the last seizure was in july august 2004. Please give me some solutions.
Fri, 13 May 2011