Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

I have been married for 12 years but still i have failed to conceive

I have been married for 12 years now and am failing to conceive. i had tried several fertility treatments locally. Last year in march , i tried a fertility clinic and they gave me medication and in june i got pregnant . unfortunately i miscarried in september. am diabetic. please advise me wat should i do now. will i fall pregnant again naturally. PLEASE HELP ME. AM 34 years old but before we got married i had two abortion the same man am married to now, pregnanted me. HSG was done, the tubes were not blocked. after we got married, we stayed for 3 years taking contraceptive pills and when we tried to get pregnant, i failed. PLEASE HELP ME. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? THANK YOU
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  145
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Since you are already 34 years old, you need to conceive soon.You must attend the fertility clinic and start taking ovulation inducing drugs under the guidance of a gynaecologist. This will solve your problem.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Wed, 9 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor