Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

I have been having visible blood in my urine, I am concerned about cancer ?

I have been having visible blood in my urine for the past 4 days with a small ball clot last night. My urine tests shows no infection. I am 37 and have no other problems and no major pains/symptoms. I am concerned about cancer? How long would you bleed if it was a stone ?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  564
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic,

You need to be investigated for blood in urine. Get yourselgf a ultrasound KUB and see urologist
take care
Answered: Mon, 14 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.from the symptoms it seems that the bleeding is coming from urinary bladder.It could be due to stone or infection but clots seems unlikely.get an ultrasound done to confirm the diagnosis which is must.You should not wait more.Pl.see a doctor.
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Thanks for choosing Health Care Magic.

As per your complains and the investigations done, I will advise you to go for Ultra Sound of KUB area. You have not mentioned whether Blood is present in Urine(Urine test) or not. My advise is also to consult urologist in your area as soon as possible.
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
  User's Response
sorry sir but please prescribed the medicine
Answered: Fri, 11 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Haematuria can be controlled with herbal medicines like bol badh ras but it is better to look for the root cause get ultra sound done.
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor