Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

I have been having stomach aches, please suggest

I want to know what may be wrong with me...i have been having stomach aches since i had a relationship with my husband for the first time with out protection and my period hasn't came...i also just had a baby 3 months ago and i have been feeling like kick or hits on my stomach...i toke a pregnancy test and it said no...but my baby just passed away so i have been stressed out...i would like to know what may be soon possibilities that may be wrong with me...idk what kind of problem this goes under but i really need an aswer or at least 2 let me knw ya'll dk so i can go get myself checked out plz and thanx u
Asked On : Thu, 4 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  221
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Unprotected sex can result in infections which can also cause pain.. may be this would be the cause.. It could also be a psychological pain happening because of the stress you going through.. Only an examination can give a proper explanation.. So i guess, if you still having the pain, get to see a doctor...

Answered: Thu, 4 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor