Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

I have been having small hole between anus and testicles, kindly suggest

So just in the last month i have been having a small amount of bleeding from my anus after i go to the toilet. Just recently (last 2 days) it has started to bleed more so today i got a mirror and had a look. I saw a small hole in between my anus and testicles . It does hurt a little but not alot and only bleeds after i have been to the toilet. I will get very embarrased going to the doctor about this so can someone explain what is wrong and then if need be i can go to my doctor i forgot to add; that it is only about 3/4 of a cm long
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1186
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Homeopath 's  Response
from what you told it looks that you are suffering from fistula & also may be piles;or even both;bleeding will occur whenever you strain for stool.Better go to a surgeon who will examine you & treat accordingly.
Answered: Fri, 18 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care majic.This could be sinus means a tract which has got an outer opening that you see and inner opening inside.Pl.see a surgeon who will first do physical examination for diagnosis.There is no need for embarrassment you need an not strain over stool,avoid heavy and spicy foods.drink plenty of fluids.
Answered: Fri, 18 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor