Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

I have been having problem with my stomach, kindly help

I am seventeen year old i jus had appendix operation in april and since then i have been having problem with my stomach. since three to four days i have sever gas and i burb alot along with that i feel dizzy and have weekness after taking food.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jun 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  229
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hello ,
After some operation it require some time to normalise your peristalsis - digetion . From your complaint senario looks like this . Dont worry have regular food timings with regular intake of food which are easy to digest like moog daal khichadi . Applying coconut oil on abdomen once a day may get some help . If symptom remains still 4-5 day get help from your specialist .
We hope to get well soon ,good day .
Answered: Tue, 18 Oct 2011
Cardiac Surgeon Dr. Chander Mohan Mittal's  Response
you need to consult a doctor if you fel that your abdomen is getting distended and you stop passing adequate amount of wind through anal route. you had an abdominal operation and so predisposed to have abdominal obstruction. if your problem is dating post our surgery then you need to get an usg abdomen to see if you have any collection in abdomen.
Answered: Tue, 18 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
You have to take plenty of water and also should take fibre rich food.
Answered: Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor