I have been having pretty bad chest pains with pain radiating down my arm and numbness in both arms.

I have been having pretty bad chest pains with pain radiating down my arm and numbness in both arms. I also am dizzy and short of breath. I went to the doctor, who told me it was a panic attack, gave me Xanax and sent me home. I had continuous chest pain and shortness of breath even after taking my pills (for the panic attack that I know I never had) and it got worse so I went to the ER. They drew blood, did an Electrocardiogram ( EKG ) and a load of tests. They said that it didn t look too serious and that if I had any more pains, it wouldn t kill me and that I could go about my life and do my usual activities (he cleared me for EVERYTHING) no worries. Went home, chest pain came back worse. Well, I woke up this morning to go to my Echo cardiogram and my chest pains had started up again. When I was having my echo done, the guy asked me if my heart rate was always this low (49) and I said no. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong with me? Do you need more details? I was feeling so sick I couldn t deal with it... and I was all by myself as all my loved ones could not make it to the hospital the 2nd time. When I was in the hospital my alarms for oxygen, blood pressure and low heart rate kept going off, but they ignored them. When I said something, they said Oh, well those machines are so sensitive... Are they not sensitive for a reason? I am so tired, I have only been awake for about 6-8 hours in the last 36. That I have to wait until Monday (and go to work in the meantime) to even discuss my latest test is horrible! I m also on Propoxy-N W/APAP (100/650mG) and Ibuprofen 800mG I am not taking any OTC medications, and have not lost or gained any weight recently. I research medications and do not even drink grapefruit juice as it could possibly interfere with one of them. Yeah, that movement stuff is BS. I was laying still, not moving a muscle and my movement monitors were going off.
Fri, 18 Dec 2009