I have been having mild chest pain, burning type jaw pain. what it could be ?

I am a 35 yr old female with fear of heart problems? and feels like someone is pushing on my throat . I have had many EKGs, cardiac blood work and about 4 years ago had a heart scan that was normal. My heart does skip beats accasionally but it is pretty much under control now. These new symptoms are just scary. My last lab work and EKG was just a couple of days ago and the dr says it was all good. Any ideas what it could be ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009