I have been having irregular heart beats. I have very mild tricuspid regurg.

hi. i m 26, female. for the past year i ve been having irregular heart beats. it feels like my heart stops for a moment and then moves within my chest . pretty weird and very frustrating. i told it to my doctor, he thought i had a mitral valve regurge and sent me to get an echo which showed no MVR but very mild tricuspid regurg. the doctor said a lot of people have it and shouldn t cause any pb. but in fact it does, or it s something else i don t know. i always have it when i squat or when i make a deep breath , when i m nervous too. yesterday i was about to go to ER, it was that bad. i even get dizziness and muscle weakness, maybe because i get so scarred. could this minor regurgitation cause such symptoms? do i need to have additional tests done? thank you in advance, i appreciate any response.
Tue, 15 Dec 2009