I have been having chest pain for the past few weeks. What could this be ?

I've been having chest pain for the past few weeks. What could this be?
I am a premed graduate so I know the protocols for checking my health. I have a family history of diabetes and heart problem, so I make sure to check my blood pressure, respiratory and pulse rate. And it is always normal. My blood sugar and cholesterol level is also normal. Last year 2005 I got to check my ECG and it is also normal. What could be the reason for my chest pain?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009