Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

I have been having an itch and a slight burning sensation upon urination

Hello...I am male, over 60, uncircumcised and of late I have been having an itch and a slight burning sensation upon urination. I notice a tiny white spot on the head of the penis.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  380
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
you might be having itching because of mid fungal infection which can be because of collection between glance penis & skin over it .try to slide the skin till you are comfortable & wash penis after every time you pass urine .if you still don't feel better then you can think of some antifungal cream to apply locally.
Answered: Sat, 12 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Thank you very much for your response. Is there any particular brand name antifungal cream I should look for????
Many thanks for your advice...............
Answered: Sat, 12 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor