I have been having an extremely high heart rate. I have had fluid on the heart before and was hospitalized for it.

I am 21 years old and lately have been having an extremely high heart rate . The other night I almost woke my husband out of bed to take me to the e.r. because my heart was racing so bad I was getting weak feeling faint. Well today we were walking around walmart and decided to check it. When i first tested it everything else came up, but not the pulse. Apparently it was off the chart when I rested about 5 minutes it came up 157 and that was almost at complete rest. I have had fluid on the heart before and was hospitalized for it.Now here is my question. I do not have insurance nor can I really afford it right now. Do you think that it is worth going to the hospital and racking up the bill. and what do you think it could be? Thanks so much in advance
Tue, 13 Sep 2011