Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

I have been having a problem with my peeing, please advice

Hi, I'm a 19 year old female who for awhile have been having a problem with my peeing. It usually starts after I have intercourse with my boyfriend, I tend to need to go to the bathroom more and my bladder will fell up a lot quicker, for a example, this evening I peed once and then about 10 mintues later I would have to go pee again with a full bladder even though eariler I thought I had emptied it. My mother told me it's probably a water infection or something wrong with my back (I have back problems because of a snowboarding injury when I was a kid) but I'm worried it's something a whole lot worse like cancer or something where I won't be able to have kids. It usually lasts for about 3 or 4 weeks but then it goes away depending on how much I have sex in those weeks. I also have a feeling of something pressing on the inside of my stomach but it's almost like a muscle twitch, that as only started a day ago. Right now I'm on my period but this peeing a lot as been going on for about a month; it likes to disappear and when I think it's gone, it comes back only worse. I need help, I already went to the doctor awhile ago the last time I was like this and after taking a sample of my pee and waiting for about a hour, he told me I didn't have a water infection, so I'm not sure what's going on with me. Also, my bowel habits have changed within the last 3 months and I find I can't drink a lot of milk now. I just want someone to tell me it's not cancer so I can't stop worrying about it so much and get on with my life.. I'm so scared.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Sep 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  257
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
Get your pelvic or whole stomach ultrasound done to be sure you have nothing wrong going on there. Try to drink as much water as you can.
Get PAP test done.
Answered: Wed, 8 Sep 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor