Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

I have been having a mild back ache, please suggest me

I am a male 40 yrs old. I have been having a mild back ache on the upper back. It is at times on the left and at times on the right. I at times also have a mild ache on the chest. It comes and goes.certain days there could be no pain at all.when it is hot, there is no pain. I am having hypo thyroid and taking 50mg eltroxin.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  538
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Mild ache in the chest is something which is more alarming at this age along with the hypothyroid status. See if it is just a gastric pain or something serious like a heart related. Mostly it is gastric related where in you shall have mild upper back pain as well.

Answered: Fri, 12 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor