Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

I have been having a chest pain for the last one week. Is there any treatment ?

Dear Dr.Kindly advise me i have been having a chest pain for the last one week and of late my sleep is disturbed.I hardly sleep for more than four hours.Two years back i was diagnosed with Duodenitis and received treatment and am wondering could it be the cause once again.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  259
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Radiologist 's  Response
It could be a recurrance or ulcer , kindly undergo a upper gi endoscopy if medicines donot reduce pain.
Answered: Mon, 28 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Your symtoms may be suggestive of ulcers, there is nothing to worry, if the test is positive in UPper GI Endoscopy i recommend you to take Herbal Ayurvedic medicines for healing of the ulcers,it has been reported to be succefull
Get well soon
Answered: Mon, 28 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor