Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

I have been having UTI s and abdominal pain. advice on my condition.

does the psa levels in my husband (he has gout ) affect me in any way ? I have been having UTI s and abdominal pain , tried treating them on my own but plan to go to the doctor this week
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  197
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hello.. no it will not affect u in anyway... for the uti n abdominal pain u need to consult ur doctor... in the mean time drink lots of water .. god bless..
Answered: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Mahendra K Shah's  Response
Hi the PSA level of your husband does not affect you in any way. If you have UTI since along time or off & on consult your doctor and if necessary get urine examination done 7 if necessary get urine C & S test done
Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor