Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

120 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have been given medication but am unable to figure

I have been given medication but am unable to figure out the name the writing is unclear it looks like it says “Puduisne” but that has not given any results when searching. The only letters which are very clear are the ‘P’ and the ‘d’. The medication was prescribed with co-gesic for back pain
Thu, 4 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I have a question but do not know what kind of doctor you are, I need to talk to a psychiatrist, this question is for them I suffer from Depression and having a hard time right now with school work, I have no motivation at all, keep putting things off, not eating, sleeping too much, feeling really really low. This is something that I have been living with since young age. I have been hospitalized over 25 times since age 17 and I am not 40 yrs old. I am scared that I am heading to hospital soon, I do not want to go back there but I wonder if it may help me to get a break from school and other things. I do not know what to do. All I want to do is sleep and escape. This is not good, I know that I am depressed, anything I do to try to help myself such as talking to others, going for walks, going to school, hanging around people during the day, I just do not know what to do anymore, I think I need to see my family doctor, just need some advice. I do have people in my life professionals to talk too but just need to know what someone else would tell me. Sorry if this is not the right doctor to ask for advice. i know what to do if this gets worse like go to the hospital i do know what i am supposed to do if things get worse just need some advice right now to figure out what i should do.

doctor1 MD

i am going through severe knee pain in both knees. i m 36 years old. no problem in bones as per the x-ray report. however, ESR is 55ml/m which is quite high as well CRP. i m under medication. but not getting result. i m unable to walk properly. what s ur suggestion to reduce the pain?

doctor1 MD

I was strunk on the ankle bone 5 weeks ago by a line drive. The injury site immediately began to swell and turn color. I was able to walk on it with a little pain so i figured nothing was really wrong. Did the whole RICE process for a few days. Swelling went down a good bit. However the point of impact is still very tender to touch, still bruised looking, moderate swelling and now I m unable to put full weight on heal and toes hurt a little. Did a good bit of walking today and now the entire ankle and foot are swollen like a balloon. Does this require an ER visit or should I hold off to see orthopedist in 4 days. Thanks Brandy

Loading Online Doctors....