Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

I have been given candizole vaginal tablet by my doctor and I have not seen any results ?

Hi ive been given candizole vaginal tablet by my doctor and i hav not seen any results after 5 days is there anything wrong with me i am 18 years old i have a bad rash on my vagina ,it also has a bad smell i also had discharge. my doctor gave me candizole vaginal tablet and some other pills for the discharge i have not seen any results and i would like to know what should i do next?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1336
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
you have got fungal infection in your vagina,you have nothing to worry,you have to continue for some time and then you will find result. for time being for itching you can take some anti histaminic tab and some anti fungal cream for local use. keep that part neat and clean and airy.
orally also you have to take anti fungal medicine like flucanozole.
Answered: Mon, 28 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
You are suffering from vaginal candidiasis. You need to continue the medications for 14 days. If you are overweight, exercise regularly and reduce your weight. Keep the area clean and dry. Avoid soap and rinse with water only. Sitting in a warm water may give you some relief, avoid douching, avoid wearing extremely tight fitting clothes, Use pads and not tampons.
Good Luck and Take Care.
Answered: Mon, 28 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor