Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

I have been getting headaches in the back. I was very scared

Hi I have chronic neck pain and have been told I have arthritis in my neck. But for the last few weeks Ive been getting headaches in the back of my head. The other night I woke up with the worst headache of my life in the back of my head raidiating forward and I felt lots of pressure. I was very scared!! My doctor felt it and said it was tight back there and confident it would go away. Do I have reason for cocern ?
Asked On : Tue, 18 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  601
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

What you are experiencing is due to a PROBLEM, and problems don't just "go away". The good thing is that your problem can be helped by visiting a Doctor of Chiropractic. I am suspecting that what you are suffering from is a misalignment of one of the top bones in the spine just under the skull. The name of the bone I am suspecting is the C1 vertebra.

Answered: Tue, 25 May 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor