Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

I have been experiencing hair loss, please suggest treatment

Im 19 years old and male ........ i have been experiencing hair loss issues n my hair has started to thin ... i was suggested to use onion juice on my scalp for hair regrowth by ayurvedic experts .. will it help ?? n how long will it take if it does ????
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
thanks for query
use the medicine that doctor said
and eat healthy diet
drink milk
drink water mostly
avoid carbohydrate
take out jelly of aloe Vera and use

Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Onion juice is effective or not effective it depends upon individuals.First you go for routine investigation.Correct defficiency if any reported.Take muti vitamin medicines.
Use proper hair oil and shampoo.Do regular gentle massage of oil in the scalp.
Dont keep your hair dry for long time.Eat healthy diet,drink enough liquids.
Hair loss due to heredetary,hormonal factor is dificult to control.for that consult dermatologist for better medical management.
Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor