I have been experiencing frequent bathroom visits, up to 4-5

I have been experiencing frequent bathroom visits, up to 4-5 times on some days. The bathroom visits have not necessarily been diarrhea, but they are very hard and constipated. I also have been experiencing narrow or pencil thin stools on occasion with frequent gas and abdominal bloating after eating. I also have noticed blood on the toilet paper when I wipe, but it is usually painful and feeling irritated so I assumed it were a hemorrhoid. Should I be concerned of colon cancer? I am 22 years old. I do have a distant relative within my family that had colon cancer in their lifetime.
Tue, 23 Oct 2018