Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

I have been experiencing body itching. Kindly suggest

i have been experiencing body itching especially at the face and also, have gotten some pimple-like reaction on the face. Can you please help me out.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  196
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
You should mention the duration also. This type of problem can occur in seborrhoic dermatitis or demodecosis. try to keep the face clean and take cetrizine tablets for itching. for specific diagnosis you should consult a nearby dermatologist or you can mail the photograph of your face.
Dr. M R Puhan
Mob: 9437873112
Answered: Fri, 13 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor