I have been experiencing abnormal flatulence for about a month.

I have been experiencing abnormal flatulence for about a month. I have gained 5 pounds in the past two months without any changes in my eating or exercise habits. I have had bloating in my lower belly for about two weeks. My trousers are becoming tight.
My husband and I divorced amicably 20 months ago, and my younger son left for college last month. I'm adjusting to living alone for the first time in over 20 years. Could I be experiencing anxiety?
Tue, 23 Oct 2018